Thursday, October 6, 2011

Trends To Watch In 2011


TOPIC 4:

Trends To Watch in 2011 (Computerworld.com)
          I just don’t want to think, that our technology is now predictable. The trends described by Scot Finnie are now on its way to open new technologies and development. Although some are improving, the rapid changes of technology put me uneasy.
It's cool to think, how to produce a project made by numbered people, with its highly advance technology being used. It's wise for the company to meet the demand and work productively, even if the staff is smaller and shorter time-lines. Recession really can be transformational. Virtualization Vs. Cloud Computing - this site describe the difference between the two computing techniques, and I realized that they are not the same thing. Choosing between the two matters on what type of business do we belong, how are we going to input, process and store the data being gathered. Mobile is exploding, I think I'm going to be biased here, for me the vital role of mobile is for communication. The demand and supply should be in balance, we assume that what we think as cool and in-time gadgets are our necessities.
I remember a cliché that said; the value of a person is recognized when they are gone. Yes, I’m referring to Steve Jobs, and I search for his contributions and it’s hard to enumerate. I just love to watch how his work put into the archive of IT. “Be a yardstick of quality. Some people are not used to an environment where excellence is expected.


0 comments:

Post a Comment